- Frank Moorhouse
A statement on writing by Frank Moorhouse, discussing the development of his career, his approach to narrative form, genre and layout, and the reception of…1 October 1977
- What Happened to the Short Story?
I said to the editor, Laurie Hergenhan, that there should be a section on the short story because it was the growth area of Australian…1 October 1977
- Authors’ Statements [Frank Moorhouse]
Frank Moorhouse discusses his approach to writing.1 October 1981
- Some Developments in Short Fiction, 1969-1980
Discusses contemporary short fiction by writers including Murray Bail, Peter Cowan, Hal Porter, Michael Wilding and Frank Moorhouse, who transformed a genre most readily associated…1 October 1981
- The Short Story Cycles of Frank Moorhouse
Doubtless it is in the nature of Moorhouse's work itself to beget diversifying commentary which does not press a (single) argument home. Its variety of…1 October 1990
- Reading The Electrical Experience in Cold Light: Labour Politics and Narrative Form in Frank Moorhouse, Then and Now.
This essay seeks to boost Frank Moorhouse’s credentials as a commentator on class consciousness and labour politics, focusing on the oblique representation of labor tension…10 August 2016